All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   RO   FR   PT   HU   NL   SK   LA   ES   FI   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   FI   BG   RO   |   more ...

Англо-русский словарь

BETA Online Dictionary Russian-English: Enter keyword here!
  АА́Б...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Russisch
 Gorgeous Russian Painting. Unkown Artist HELP »
« A short sentence.    

Russian-English Translation of
Vintage Russian Ukrainian

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Vintage Russian/Ukrainian Hand Painted Pysanka Easter Egg Base Translation  
by infiniteforcellc (US), 2019-01-09, 15:44  Spam?  
Hello all, and thank you so much for the allowed access to your site!

We have what I believe to be a Pysanka Egg and painted with an inscription on the base I could use some assistance with!  I believe (through research the first word is Moscow "москв" using a Russian keyboard translation, but am having trouble with finding some of the the other characters in the second word (I can identify the н п щ in this inscription (and those do translate to n p u in English, however the 4 characters; 3 characters between and the 1 end character; are giving me some trouble!)

Here is the listing on our site for your review: https://www.infiniteforcellc.com/product-page/vintage-russian-hand-...

Thank you so much in advance for any review and assistance with this! :)

Renee & Chris
Answer:
by demetries, 2019-01-10, 02:20  Spam?  81.25.79....
Hi,

Problem is Russian handwritten letters are different from typewritten. I see the word "Наташа" ("Natasha") there, this is girl name, this word is only variant I can offer.

Good luck.
Chat:    
by infiniteforcellc (US), 2019-01-16, 17:49  Spam?  
Hi Demetries, your time, input and review of this is so greatly appreciated (as well as the additional knowledge about Russian handwriting, was not aware of this previously). Thank you so very much!

Such a nicely detailed piece this is, and we truly appreciate the opportunity to learn more about other cultures and countries through these items we acquire, and to speak and learn from you (and others) about them is great!

Hope you day is awesome!

Renee & Chris

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2019 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Russian-English online dictionary (Англо-русский словарь) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers