All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   SK   NL   HU   FI   LA   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   ES   IS   RU   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Англо-русский словарь

BETA Online Dictionary Russian-English: Enter keyword here!
  АА́Б...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Russisch

Report Spam

Use this page to report the forum entry below as spam. The text of the entry will be hidden automatically as soon as three registered users reported it. In case an entry was marked as spam erroneously you can also vote against it, so the amount of spam votes needed is increased by one.

Is this an unwanted entry (spam)?
You have to be logged in as a registered user to be able to vote. This measure should avoid possible abuse of this function. Login | Sign Up
Term:
Я ничего не хочу доказывать, я просто хочу жить; никому не делать зла, кроме себя.  
by hallamittuna (UN), 2015-01-19, 19:31  like dislike  Spam?  
Hello, mine here isn't a problem of translation but more an issue of right source of the sentence.

I have the russian, english and italian version of it (by Leo Tolstoy), but googling it on internet I found connections with Anna Karenina (ita) and with War and Peace (eng), depending on wich language I'm searching off.
So my question is: can anyone tell me for sure the source of this quote?

RU: Я ничего не хочу доказывать, я просто хочу жить; никому не делать зла, кроме себя.

EN: I simply want to live; to cause no evil to anyone but myself.

IT: Io non voglio dimostrar nulla, semplicemente voglio vivere; non far del male a nessuno, eccetto a me.

And another question, once the source is clear can anyone please direct me to a link of an original russian version such as a free ebook or something?

Tnx!!
back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Russian-English online dictionary (Англо-русский словарь) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement