|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Англо-русский словарь

BETA Online Dictionary Russian-English: Enter keyword here!
  АА́Б...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Russisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Russian-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Russian and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
Word from Vadim Zeland's method  
by kmlon (US), 2019-01-14, 19:26  like dislike  Spam?  
Hi!
Would you please tell me the meaning of the word:
Косица - kositsy
After Google translation appears in 3 forms: kositsy, plait and braid.

2 СПОСОБА ОЩУТИТЬ КОСИЦУ 
«Косица намерения – это энергетическое сплетение, похожее на обычную косицу – она не видна, но вы её способны чувствовать, как фантомную часть тела… Она не свисает, а торчит под наклоном к позвоночнику… Это место между лопатками, только не возле самой спины, а немного поодаль» (Вадим Зеланд, «Тафти жрица»). 

Also, please tell me if the words make sense and everything is well put together after translating the page (in Google); it looks like it is for most of the text.

Overall, I want to understand
1. how to activate the braid (СПОСОБА ОЩУТИТЬ КОСИЦУ is this the correct word?) and set intentions;
2. the difference between BRAID and PLAIT.

This is an important technique provided by Vadim Zeland in the book “Taffy Priestess”.

Here are the links and the paragraphs:
https://tserf.ru/transerf_ot_A_do_JA/tekhniki-tafti/kak-zadavat-rea...
2 ways to feel the braid

https://tserf.ru/transerf_ot_A_do_JA/tekhniki-tafti/kak-pochuvstvov...
How to feel kositsy intention

I really appreciate your time and help. Thank you.
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Russian-English online dictionary (Англо-русский словарь) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement