All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Англо-русский словарь

BETA Online Dictionary Russian-English: Enter keyword here!
 АА́Б...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Russisch
 Artist Signature »
« Wir sind spezialisiert auf alle Dokumente über ...    

Russian-English Translation of
What does this mean

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
What does this mean?  
by almasnicky (UN), 2017-06-16, 08:04  Spam?  
Me and my friend went to an old bookstore and in one of the books we found this written -
мы нами плохой и злых держаться от нас подальше

Her russian is so-so, not bad but not good. She said that means "We are bad and evil, stay away from us"
Is that true?

And out of curiosity how would you write "We are bad and evil, stay away from us"?
Answer:
by Demetrius, 2017-06-16, 08:22  Spam?  176.49.213....
Sorry, I do not good understand the question sense. I try to answer.

The Russian phrase "мы нами плохой и злых держаться от нас подальше" is not correct.

The phrase "We are bad and evil, stay away from us" in Russian will be sound as "Мы плохие и злые, держись от нас подальше!"

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Nickname
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Russian-English online dictionary (Англо-русский словарь) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads