All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Англо-русский словарь

BETA Online Dictionary Russian-English: Enter keyword here!
 АА́Б...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Russisch
 Need help translating text from a photo sent to... »
« What does this mean?    

Russian-English Translation of
Artist Signature

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Artist Signature  
by N, 2017-06-13, 21:41  Spam?  73.94.3....
The artist signature of a last name on a drawing I have is: РоГАЧеВ or very similar characters. Might anyone know what name this is?
Answer:
by Demetrius, 2017-06-14, 06:03  Spam?  176.49.219...
In the reestr pros artists of Russia I see five person:
Рогачев Андрей Феликсович
Рогачев Виктор Иванович
Рогачев Владимир Витальевич
Рогачев Владимир Григорьевич
Рогачев Михаил Степанович
Chat:    
Artist Signature  #872261
by N, 2017-06-14, 16:39  Spam?  73.94.3....
It is possible that the artist is one of those names, but nearly all of those artists's artworks are not searchable on Google, aside from the list of names that you provided. I have a photo of the signature, and the last name might be different than Rogachev, yet I can not know as I have no experience with the Russian language.
Answer:
by Demetrius, 2017-06-14, 19:43  Spam?  176.49.212....
Where I can look at the photo?
Chat:    
by N, 2017-06-14, 21:44  Spam?  73.94.3....
Demetrius, thank you for following up with me. Since one cannot attach images on this forum, I have created a temporary URL with two images. Both images show the same signature of an artist's last name, who created drawings in 1987 and 1990.
Here is the link: www.pinterest.com/hirofineart0064/artist-signatures/
Answer:
by Demetrius, 2017-06-15, 05:33  Spam?  176.49.237....
Yes, you have read right, the last name is Рогачев. I dont know, what can I do further, there is no more information I tried to find. I think, it is possible to write letter right to one of them, send him drawing, and ask "is it yours". For example, on this page message to Рогачев Виктор Иванович can be sent. If you need help, please ask.

http://artnow.ru/send_letter.php?lang_id=1&author_id=42828
Chat:    
by N, 2017-06-15, 21:07  Spam?  73.94.3....
Great, thank you for confirming the name. I will try contacting the artist in the link that you shared. Thank you.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Nickname
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Russian-English online dictionary (Англо-русский словарь) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads